Always remember every detail of your baby's birth day
- YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT YOU (OR YOUR PARTNER) FUMBLING WITH A PHONE CAMERA THROUGHOUT YOUR BABY'S BIRTH DAY.
- YOU HAD EACH AND EVERY DETAIL ARTISTICALLY AND PROFESSIONALLY PHOTOGRAPHED.
- YOU HAD NO REGRETS WHEN IT CAME TO GIVING BIRTH TO YOUR BABY.
Here's what you get:
- A COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION BEFORE YOUR BIRTH, SO WE CAN DISCUSS YOUR BIRTH PREFERENCES AND GET TO KNOW ONE ANOTHER
- MY ON-CALL TIME, 24/7, FROM 37 WEEKS UNTIL YOU DELIVER!
- YOUR BIRTH STORY CAPTURED IN PHOTOS (AND VIDEO - IF DESIRED!) FROM ACTIVE LABOR THROUGH 2 HOURS AFTER DELIVERY
- 100+ HIGH RESOLUTION DIGITAL IMAGES DETAILING YOUR BIRTH STORY. DOWNLOAD ANY/ALL IMAGES AT NO ADDITIONAL COST
- PRINTING RIGHTS TO PRINT IMAGES HOWEVER/WHEREVER YOU'D PREFER. NO FOLLOW UP APPOINTMENT UNLESS YOU'D SPECIFICALLY LIKE MY GUIDEANCE WITH PRINTS.
What does it mean to be a certified birth photographer?
Birth photography is a very unique form of photography that requires a certain use of light, general birth knowledge, and documentary/storytelling techniques. I've invested in additional education and training to master this knowledge. I've also met a certain criteria in order to earn the title of Certified Birth Photographer.
What kinds of births do you photograph?
The simple answer is - all kinds! Whether its a hospital birth (vaginal or caesarean), home birth, or a birth at a birthing center, I can be there to capture these most important moments.
Do you travel?
I'm based in Northern Colorado, but I travel to home, birth centers, or hospitals in the Denver metro area and/or southern Wyoming, as well.
What can I expect in my gallery?
You'll receive a smaller set of "sneak peek" images just days after your birth. Within two weeks, your full birth story will be delivered, which covers active labor, transition, pushing, birth, and the hours following your birth, typically around or over 100 images. Your gallery is private and can only be accessed with the link I provide you.
What is the cost, and are there payment plans?
My current birth photography price is $1600 for the Northern Colorado area and $1900 for the Denver Metro area. Prices are all inclusive, meaning the cost covers all photos for download (typically well over 100 images), and printing rights. Monthly and/or customized payment plans are available at no extra cost.
How do I book & what are next steps?
Fill out the inquiry form below! If you are planning anything other than a home birth, I will need to confirm the visitor/photographer rules for your hospital or birthing center. Once we have confirmed that I will be able to photograph the birth, we will set up a consultation! This can be done in person or a video chat over the computer. A phone call can be another option if in a pinch, but I find it nice to meet my clients face to face so you are later more comfortable when I arrive during labor. At your consultation, I'll ask you questions about your birth history and get details that will help me to be best prepared for your birth.
We will then stay in contact throughout your pregnancy. You'll notify me of any changes in regards to a due date, induction date, or c-section date, or any signs of impending labor.
From approximately 37 weeks up until until the baby is born, I am on call for you!
When you go into labor, we stay in very close contact so we can determine when I should arrive at the birth, which will likely depend on how quickly you are progressing and your birth history. I will arrive during active labor and stay for up to two hours after the birth to capture all of the "firsts".
Do you offer packages?
Yes! If you book a birth, you can add any other sessions I offer for only $400,